Supplemental EEA+ Privacy Statement
The data protection laws of the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA) (collectively, the “EEA+”), including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), require us, Outright Games LLC, to provide additional and different information about our data processing practices to individuals in the EEA+.
This Statement applies to personal data we collect when you use L.O.L Surprise! Movie Maker (the “App”) and incidental texts, emails and other electronic communications. This Statement does not apply to the information collected from:
(1) third parties
(2) offline or any other Outright apps or websites.
- IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
Outright Games LLC and its subsidiaries shall act as the data controller. Our address is 29863 Santa Margarita Parkway Site 110 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688-3625 United States. In the EEA, you may contact our legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Unit 54 Merlin House, Meteor Way, Lee-On-The-Solent, Hants, England, PO13 9FU .
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will only process personal data about you in accordance with the following legal bases:
- If you enter or wish to enter into a contract with us, we process your personal data as necessary to enter into the contract with you and perform our responsibilities under our contract with you, such as to process your order and fulfill the products or services you purchase.
- We process your personal data as necessary to realize a legitimate interest based on an assessment of that interest and your privacy and other fundamental interests. In particular, we may process your personal data to realize legitimate interests in preventing fraud, engage in some marketing-related activities, protect and improve our products and services, and communicate with you about administrative or technical changes to our Services or to deliver legal documents.
- If we request your consent to a specific processing activity (such as to send you marketing emails), and you provide your consent in the manner indicated, we process your personal data in accordance with your consent.
- In some cases, we process your personal data as necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as to respond to legal process requests, or to protect your or another individual’s vital interests.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Outright operates a global service. When your information is moved from your home country to another country, the laws and rules that protect your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Subject to the conditions set out under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, in which case such processing may be required to cease.
- Right of access: You have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes, among other things, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (to be forgotten):You have the right to have your personal data erased in certain cases.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted in certain cases.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data which you provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit the personal data to another entity.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you declared your consent regarding certain types of processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the details listed above. Please note that these rights might be limited under applicable national data protection laws. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it, which depends on the personal data at issue and the purposes for which we process it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.